HTML


HOME     PORTFOLIO     BIO    PRICING    BLOG    CONTACT    


Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gay Side Story



I didn't have a chance to update my blog last night because I was out past midnight watching/photographing a show called "Gay Side Story." No, I am not kidding. Gay Side Story. It is an amateur production of an original comedy based loosely on the musical West Side Story. I normally can understand Portuguese fluently, but most of the jokes went way over my head since the script included a lot of slang and references to Portuguese politics that I couldn't follow. Still, I was really fortunate to be invited to photograph the show! All of the actors were really invested in their performances and it was a blast to photograph. It was their opening night and they got a standing ovation from a very enthusiastic audience.






-Claire

No comments: