HTML


HOME     PORTFOLIO     BIO    PRICING    BLOG    CONTACT    


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cabo da Roca

I originally planned to take a train from Lisbon to Sintra, but we got the luxury of being driven there by a wonderful friend in Portugal. We made an unexpected stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of mainland Portugal and Europe. You can see this point in first photo I took of Portugal from the air in my post "Sunrise Over the Atlantic." I was feeling pretty sick that morning, but after a sandwich and some fresh air I felt so much better. We were again blessed with perfect weather and the landscape was very photogenic.




When I turned around and looked at the view of the countryside behind me, I could not believe the shape of the clouds.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Isn´t it something amazing?
As I had said, I´m travelling through your pictures. You do a really good job girl!
Enjoy and keep taking beautiful pictures.

Bjs,

Anonymous said...

saudades de Sintra e do mar do Cabo da Roca, o ponto mais ocidental da Europa. Um dia volto la, que seja em breve!