HTML


HOME     PORTFOLIO     BIO    PRICING    BLOG    CONTACT    


Sunday, December 12, 2010

Island Castle

I altered my itinerary so that I could meet my dad in Aberdeen, Scotland. He got called there last minute for a job, so I thought it would be a nice detour. My favorite part of the trip was our visit to Dunnottar Castle, an island fortress near Stonehaven.






Visiting castles is always a hundred times more interesting when I am with my dad. He is an engineer, so we see things in completely different ways. His intense curiosity is not only amusing, it helps me truly appreciate the incredible history behind these ruins. We had an absolute blast.




1 comment:

ml said...

This is a gift. May this beautiful landscape inspire me to keep on cherishing, protecting and preserving our natural world heritage. I take the opportunity to also pause and praise all the photographers out there - professionals and amateurs - to whom a magical moment calls to capture a little piece of infinity and engrave it in our memories. Grace&Gratitude.