HTML


HOME     PORTFOLIO     BIO    PRICING    BLOG    CONTACT    


Thursday, November 17, 2011

Glamour and Laughter: Melissa's Senior Portraits

It's so exciting to finally blog again. The studio has been flooded with clients and I spend every waking moment either shooting or processing photos. I'm so lucky to have a job I adore. November and December are officially booked to capacity and now it's time to post some of the fruits of my labor.

Melissa and I met when we performed in "Little Shop of Horrors" together over five years ago. We were both hilariously young and awkward in that show, but over the years I've watched Melissa grow into a spectacular performer. I leave every one of her shows in awe of her raw talent. Melissa and I have shot headshots together before, but we had the most fun at our shoot last month when I photographed her senior portraits.

Our shoot was inspired by Melissa's love for vintage clothes (we also incorporated a hint of musical theatre.) The theme worked well both in the studio and outdoors on location. Melissa has an unlimited supply of hysterical faces, so we also embraced her goofy side.





No comments: