HTML


HOME     PORTFOLIO     BIO    PRICING    BLOG    CONTACT    


Thursday, November 24, 2011

There's No Place Like Home- Family Portraits

The world has a magical way of bringing people together. I met Abigail and her mom at a photoshoot for the most recent Humphreys School of Musical Theatre brochure. Abigail was enthusiastic and a blast to work with. The shoot went so well that her mom contacted me about photographing Abigail and her sister Madeleine at their beautiful home.

I'm so glad I had the chance to work with this incredible family. Abigail and Madeleine are inspirational in their passion for giving and their mission work in Africa. Abigail has a great blog about her travels: AbigailMoorhead.Wordpress.com

I loved exploring their home, it created a uniquely personal backdrop for their portrait session. 

No comments: